Sunday 21 August 2011

Don't make this supplement mistake...

Hello Fitbuggers...

Last night before bed I totally FORGOT to take my...

ZMA
Fish Oils
Joint Complex
and my...
Multi-vitamin

Oh MAN!

Ok...this may not seem like all that big of a deal to you, right?

But the fact is, FORGETTING to take whatever supplements you include in
your training and nutritional program is the #1 way to waste your money...

...and sabotage your results!

Sure, there are some supplements that you "feel" working right away.

Whey protein is one of them and I use it in quite often in my own personal supplements.
recipes. You can get the recipes from a book called...

Home made supplement secrets <=== LEARN MORE HERE

But many supplements require you to take them religiously for a period of time as
they continue to slowly help you achieve your goals.

Forgetting to take them at the prescribed time in the right doses may not help you
achieve the desired results and while you may blame the supplement for not
"performing"...

...it could be that YOU are the one to blame!

A Supplement Lesson From My Grandmother...

That's right...you can learn something from dear old Granny on this one!

I mean, who better to teach you how to stay on track with your supplements than
someone who has to take about 20 or so every day at very specific times?

And you wanna know her "secret weapon"?

Just go down to your local drug store or pharmacy and pick up one of those
small "1-Week Pill Compartment" thingies!

You know the ones...they have a bunch of small compartments with
"S-M-T-W-T-F-S" on the covers.

I actually have one that has 3 compartments for each day of the week for my
morning, afternoon, and evening supplements.

Then I set my cell phone's alarm to go off every day at the right time and
remind me to take my "pills".

EASY!

Except that last night my phone died and I spaced out on my "PM formulas"!

Hey...it's not foolproof...but Granny knows best!

Granny also knows how to save money. If you want to save time and money on your supplement bill (Time, from reading endless articles), then be sure to learn the real truth about supplements...

Here <=== The Truth About Supplements

It's a win-win!

To all our fitness and bodybuilding successes

Fit Bugger Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment